Building Meaningful Customer Experiences
- Tuesday, February 05, 2013 Add to Calendar /building-meaningful-customer-experiences/ 02-05-2013 09:00:00 02-05-2013 17:00:00 6 Building Meaningful Customer Experiences A one-day workshop on "Building Meaningful Customer Experiences" by the design expert, Nathan Shedroff, author of multiple books including Making Meaning, Experience Design 1.1, Design is the Problem, Experience Design 1 Cards, and, Dictionary of Sustainable Management. Virtual TechTalks.TV firstname.lastname@example.org true
9 a.m. PST, San Francisco
- If you plan to attend this webcast please click the Register button below and we’ll send you a reminder email.
Description: A one-day workshop on "Building Meaningful Customer Experiences" by the design expert, Nathan Shedroff, author of multiple books including Making Meaning, Experience Design 1.1, Design is the Problem, Experience Design 1 Cards, and, Dictionary of Sustainable Management.
- The many dimensions of experience and how they can be employed to create deeper customer interactions
- The dimensions of meaning that create stronger customer loyalty and deliver more profitable value
- Using core meanings to create strategic alignment between company, brand, and customers
Target Audience: Marketing and product development strategists and managers, service, UI, ID, and other designers and developers
Duration: 6 sessions, one hour each.
Cost : $ 49.00
Please all Question send to email@example.com
Nathan Shedroff is the chair of the ground-breaking MBA in Design Strategy at California College of the Arts (CCA) in San Francisco, CA. This program prepares the next-generation of innovation leaders for a world that is profitable, sustainable, ethical, and truly meaningful. The program unites the perspectives of systems thinking, design and integrative thinking, sustainability, and generative leadership into a holistic strategic framework. Students learn to create innovative products, services, and policy, as well as new business models.
He is a pioneer in Experience Design, Interaction Design and Information Design, speaks and teaches internationally, and is an accomplished entrepreneur. His many books include: Experience Design 1.1, Making Meaning, Design is the Problem, Design Strategy in Action, and the new Make It So.
He holds an MBA in Sustainable Management from Presidio Graduate School and a BS in Industrial Design from Art Center College of Design. He worked with Richard Saul Wurman at TheUnderstandingBusiness and, later, co-founded vivid studios, a decade-old pioneering company in interactive media and one of the first Web services firms on the planet. vivid’s hallmark was helping to establish and validate the field of information architecture, by training an entire generation of designers in the newly emerging Web industry.
Nathan is on the board of directors for Teague and the AIGA.